Joined: Feb 07, 2010 Posts: 7080
Trade Rating: +11
Location: Getting Stuck on Speed Bumps in Suffolk
Right, im starting to get rather agitated with one post wonders so heres a little thread which will be put into two sections. The first section is about what we expect from you (the person with the issue) and the second is common problems/whether something is fixable via online
WHAT WE EXPECT
EML, Airbags, ABS Etc
- What codes you have? IT IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS POSTING A THREAD WITHOUT THESE, OTHERWISE YOU ARE WASTING OUR/YOUR TIME
- When did it come on?
Hot, cold, today, last week, when i went to get a 'cheeky nandos with the lads'.......
- Did you experience any issue when it came on?
Misfires, lack of power, juddering, cutting out, engine exploding and car on fire......
- What do you have to do to induce the fault?
Slow, cruising, hammering it to warp speed
- Is it permanent?
IS IT STILL HAPPENING FOR THE SIMPLES
- What have you done recently to the car?
That banging induction kit doesnt so great now does it?
- What have you done to try and fix it?
A hammer doesnt count
- Where is it to the closest point
- Have you modified anything recently?
- Have you done anything to the car recently?
WATER TEST THE BLOODY CAR FIRST THEN REPORT BACK WITH YOUR FINDINGS
This will do for now, i will carry this on in due course, if a mod could sticky this it may help us in future posts
Team Impossible Possible The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke
PG tips 1.4 Turbo Project (Now 1.6 Forged) Click to see more 144Bhp @ 7PSi - 193.9Bhp @ 13psi
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster
Interactive software released under GNU GPL,