New Here?
Toggle Content
   

Toggle Content User Info
Welcome

Anonymous

Nickname
Password
Register

Membership:
Latest: cogeim7
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 17185

Online Now [798]:
Visitors: 798
Bots: 0
Members: 0
Staff Online Now:

No staff members are online!
Page Views:
Today: 131576
Total: 147252203

Toggle Content Main Menu
 General Info Goodies Search Web Stats Members
 Donations

 

Forums › Search


 
 

Search found 2 matches
Forum Index
Author Message
   Topic: 206 - air intake temperature
birger100

Replies: 2
Views: 1509

PostForum: 206 Talk   Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:16 am   Subject: Re: 206 - air intake temperature
Sorry forgot to mention the Ultra Gauge device is connected to the OBD 2 port.
   Topic: 206 - air intake temperature
birger100

Replies: 2
Views: 1509

PostForum: 206 Talk   Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:45 am   Subject: 206 - air intake temperature
Hey

I'm driving a 206 1,4 HDI from 2006.

I recently bought a Ultra Gauge(ultra-gauge.com/) and yesterday I got warning from the ultra gauge device, that the Air intake temp was too high.

I'm ...
 
Page 1 of 1
All times are GMT

 
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy